Preparing for successful senior years
Each member of Senior Service Resources (SSR) listens to your concerns, searches for solutions and works to solve virtually any problem that seniors and families face by making use of their resources and skills. Visit our Services section to learn more.
We have created a Senior Service Resources (SSR) Speaker Series to cover a variety of topics of interest for seniors and caregivers. We would be glad to provide an interactive workshop for your church, organization or special interest group. Please contact us for further information.
Call Toll free: 1.844-707-3646 (70-SENIOR)
- Update of Panel Discussions on Senior Issues
Location: The Community Council of St Charles Community Commons
427 Spencer Rd , St Charles Mo
Feb 27th, Mar 26th, Apr. 26th – From: 10:00 to 11:00am
- Defensive Medicare Workshop
Location: First Assembly of God
13431 North Outer 40, in Chesterfield, MO
Mar. 1st – From: 12:00-4:00pm
- Senior Health Fair
Location: Faith Baptist Church
12061 Natural Bridge
May 10th – From: 12:00-4:00pm
Most Discussed Topics
- What financial plans do I need to have in place?
- Do I know how to make sure I have my affairs in order iif I cannot handle them .
- Is our level of healthcare sufficient?
- Do I qualify for other benefits?
- Being able to stay in my home .
- Making certain my home is safe for me when I need it.
- Do I know my options for care in my home?
- What assistance programs do I qualify for?
- How can I control costs?
- If I cannot stay at home, what is the best option for me?